We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
The King's Bird
| Developer: Serenity Forge |
| Publisher: Serenity Forge |
| Platform: PC, Mac, Consoles TBA |
| Release Date: TBA |
| Genre: Adventure, Platformer |
| Website: http://serenityforge.com/games/thekingsbird |
Escape into a world kept secret by a mysterious tyrant and discover the truth about your freedom. The King's Bird is a momentum-driven game that seamlessly combines parkour with aerial movement. Dash, glide, and flow through the world with precision and grace.
Serenity Forge created the The King's Bird with the goal of making an accessible precision-platformer. After looking at various precision-platformers out there, Serenity Forge knew that there was an opporutnity to make a more artistically-driven game that still kept the same tight gameplay mechanics as games like Dustforce and Super Meat Boy. Serenity Forge also aimed to create a textless narrative that would ask the player to think about the benefits and consequences of freedom.
- Fluid gameplay that provides a seamless experience both on the ground and in the air.
- A strong focus on the beauty of movement and nature.
- A world populated by mystical birds. A dictatorial king who isolated his kingdom for mysterious reasons. A young girl who longs for freedom.
E3 Reveals & Announcements
JUNE 2, 2016: THE KING'S BIRD TO DEMO AS PART OF INDIE PICNIC
It’s that time of the year again! We at the Indie MEGABOOTH are going arm-in-arm with our pals Devolver Digital to host an E3 event full of indie devs, brews, and more. The Indie MEGATRAILER and MEGAPODS (six stationary demo pods) will be located in Devolver’s by-appointment backlot directly across the street from the LA Convention Center’s South Hall.
Indie Picnic runs June 13-15 from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Check out our sweet, sweet lineup!
Games that will be featured in the MEGAPODS located in Devolver’s back lot area are (you’ll need an appointment to enter the lot; demos are first-come-first-served for the MEGAPODS):
- Masquerada: Songs and Shadows (Witching Hour Studios)
- Nidhogg 2 (Messhof)
- Semblance (Nyamakop)
- Songbringer (Wizard Fu/Double Eleven)
- Sumer (Studio Wumpus)
- Sundered (Thunder Lotus Games)
- 2064: Read Only Memories (MidBoss)
- A Duel Hand Disaster: Trackher (Ask an Enemy Studios)
- Aztez (Team Colorblind)
- Blasters of the Universe (Secret Location)
- Coma Remembered (Serenity Forge)
- Kingsway (Andrew Morrish)
- Mulaka (Lienzo)
- Mystic Melee (Serenity Forge)
- Overland (Finji)
- Redout (34BigThings)
- Roto Color Rhythm (Blue Volcano Studio)
- The King's Bird (Serenity Forge)
- YIIK: A Postmodern RPG (Ackk Studios)