| Developer: Nyamakop |
| Publisher: Nyamakop |
| Platform: PC, Mac |
| Release Date: 2018 |
| Genre: Puzzle Platformer |
| Website: http://semblance-game.com/ |
Semblance is a puzzle platformer where your character and the world it inhabits is made of playdough. Squish, squash and deform your character and the world to solve puzzles in Semblance's soft, bouncy world.
Semblance is a game that makes the platformer, one of the most saturated and stale genres of games today, feel fresh and interesting again.
E3 Reveals & Announcements
JUNE 2, 2016: SEMBLANCE TO DEMO AS PART OF INDIE PICNIC
It’s that time of the year again! We at the Indie MEGABOOTH are going arm-in-arm with our pals Devolver Digital to host an E3 event full of indie devs, brews, and more. The Indie MEGATRAILER and MEGAPODS (six stationary demo pods) will be located in Devolver’s by-appointment backlot directly across the street from the LA Convention Center’s South Hall.
Indie Picnic runs June 13-15 from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Check out our sweet, sweet lineup!
Games that will be featured in the MEGAPODS located in Devolver’s back lot area are (you’ll need an appointment to enter the lot; demos are first-come-first-served for the MEGAPODS):
- Masquerada: Songs and Shadows (Witching Hour Studios)
- Nidhogg 2 (Messhof)
- Semblance (Nyamakop)
- Songbringer (Wizard Fu/Double Eleven)
- Sumer (Studio Wumpus)
- Sundered (Thunder Lotus Games)
- 2064: Read Only Memories (MidBoss)
- A Duel Hand Disaster: Trackher (Ask an Enemy Studios)
- Aztez (Team Colorblind)
- Blasters of the Universe (Secret Location)
- Coma Remembered (Serenity Forge)
- Kingsway (Andrew Morrish)
- Mulaka (Lienzo)
- Mystic Melee (Serenity Forge)
- Overland (Finji)
- Redout (34BigThings)
- Roto Color Rhythm (Blue Volcano Studio)
- The King's Bird (Serenity Forge)
- YIIK: A Postmodern RPG (Ackk Studios)