Roto Color Rhythm
| Developer: Blue Volcano |
| Publisher: Blue Volcano |
| Platform: PC, Mac |
| Release Date: Late 2017 |
| Genre: Rhythm |
| Website: http://rotocolorrhythm.com/ |
Roto Color Runners is a game that takes seeks to recreate the true essence of music.
Combining visuals that react and compliment the soundtrack, players will be taken on a journey through a synaesthetic landscape based on their gameplay choices providing a creative outlet of expression through music and visuals working in cohesiveness.
- 2 game modes with provide different experiences
- MIDI controller support - Use your MIDI controllers as input for a more authentic music making experience
- Drum Pads, Keyboards, tablets and more!
- Beautiful visuals that respond to the soundtrack
- Unique rotoscoped characters providing smooth animation rarely seen
- Album mode where tracks mix into each other creating an endless play mode
- Remix mode where you can build your own tracks
- And more features soon to be announced
E3 Reveals & Announcements
JUNE 2, 2016: ROTO COLOR RHYTHM TO DEMO AS PART OF INDIE PICNIC
It’s that time of the year again! We at the Indie MEGABOOTH are going arm-in-arm with our pals Devolver Digital to host an E3 event full of indie devs, brews, and more. The Indie MEGATRAILER and MEGAPODS (six stationary demo pods) will be located in Devolver’s by-appointment backlot directly across the street from the LA Convention Center’s South Hall.
Indie Picnic runs June 13-15 from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Check out our sweet, sweet lineup!
Games that will be featured in the MEGAPODS located in Devolver’s back lot area are (you’ll need an appointment to enter the lot; demos are first-come-first-served for the MEGAPODS):
- Masquerada: Songs and Shadows (Witching Hour Studios)
- Nidhogg 2 (Messhof)
- Semblance (Nyamakop)
- Songbringer (Wizard Fu/Double Eleven)
- Sumer (Studio Wumpus)
- Sundered (Thunder Lotus Games)
- 2064: Read Only Memories (MidBoss)
- A Duel Hand Disaster: Trackher (Ask an Enemy Studios)
- Aztez (Team Colorblind)
- Blasters of the Universe (Secret Location)
- Coma Remembered (Serenity Forge)
- Kingsway (Andrew Morrish)
- Mulaka (Lienzo)
- Mystic Melee (Serenity Forge)
- Overland (Finji)
- Redout (34BigThings)
- Roto Color Rhythm (Blue Volcano Studio)
- The King's Bird (Serenity Forge)
- YIIK: A Postmodern RPG (Ackk Studios)