We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Developer: Frontier Developments
Publisher: Frontier Developments
Release Date: 2016
Genre: Construction/Management Sim
Check out the Planet Coaster Wiki right here on Gamepedia!
Planet Coaster is the future of coaster park simulation games.
We’ve created a living world where every guest is an individual with their own personality and money in their pocket. We’re giving you limitless freedom to build rides and scenery piece by piece, and to seamlessly blend them with your own hand-sculpted terrain. We’re building a connected global village where everyone can share in your creativity. And that’s just the start.
We hope you’ll join us to dream, build and share the ultimate coaster parks in Planet Coaster.
- Limitless creativity: Modular construction and revolutionary terrain sculpting puts every detail of your park in your hands. Lay paths, place lights, customize rides and make every structure unique, then reshape the world and weave coasters through your park above ground and below.
- Simulation evolved: The deepest park simulation in gaming history rewards your management skills. Tweak every aspect of your parks to surprise, delight and thrill your guests, and watch as Planet Coaster’s world reacts to your creativity in an instant.
- Crowds you'll love: Every park guest is an individual you’ll want to thrill. Each guest thinks, feels and explores your park with their own interests and desires. Together Planet Coaster’s crowds become an expressive living UI, telling you at a glance just how well your park is run.
- Built for you: Community is at the heart of Planet Coaster. Share your creativity with a connected global village of coaster fans. Trade scenery, rollercoasters and even entire parks, and download the world’s wildest creations from the fully integrated community hub.
- Total authenticity: Created by the studio behind the genre’s benchmark, Planet Coaster builds on a decade of experience to create the next great leap for coaster park simulation. We’re passionate about coaster parks, and we hope you’ll join us for the ride.
E3 Reveals & Announcements[edit | edit source]
JUNE 6, 2016: [Planet Coaster at E3?][edit | edit source]
Frontier Developments is confirmed to be attending E3! Stay tuned for more details...