We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
NBA LIVE 18
| Developer: EA Sports |
| Publisher: EA Sports |
| Platform: PS4, XBO |
| Release Date: Fall 2017 |
| Genre: Sports, Simulation |
| Website: https://www.easports.com/nba-live |
NBA Live 18 will be be a sim-oriented basketball game, which aims to realistically portray the real National Basketball Association.
Running on the IGNITE engine, it will likely retain features such as Dynasty Mode, ESPN presentation, right stick dribbling controls, Rising Star, Ultimate Team, NBA Rewind, BIG Moments, LIVE Pro-Am, and other established staples of the NBA Live series.
A new mode titled The One is also set to debut. (Source)
E3 Reveals & Announcements
JUNE 10, 2017: NBA LIVE 18 REVEAL TRAILER - THE ONE
An all-new and dynamic career journey. Create your individual player identity and become a legend in The League and The Streets. Free Demo of THE ONE August 2017 on Xbox One and Playstation 4.
JUNE 10, 2017: EA PLAY ON VOD
JUNE 8, 2017: GET A FIRST LOOK AT EIGHT GAMES AND MORE SURPRISES
If you love to play, we hope you have your calendar marked for June 10-12 for one of the biggest entertainment event of the year, EA PLAY! In just a few short days we will be providing you new looks and deep dives into our biggest games, new reveals and more.
Whether you're watching online or joining us in Hollywood, here are a few key details you need to know:
“LIVE @ EA PLAY”
Starting at Noon PDT on June 10, join us for “Live @ EA PLAY,” an all-new broadcast experience specifically designed for our players viewing around the world. “Live @ EA PLAY” will showcase the first live multiplayer match for Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II called Assault on Theed. The match will utilize a prequel-era map and feature 40 of the biggest YouTube influencers in the world, including StoneMountain64.
For the millions of fans who will not attend EA PLAY in Hollywood, EA’s show can be viewed live on EA.com from 12:00pm–1:30pm PT. “Live @ EA PLAY” will include the following blockbuster titles, as well as more surprises:
- Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II – Featuring all Star Wars eras, a single player campaign and epic scale multiplayer battles, Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II will bring the most robust Star Wars game to date. The game is being developed in partnership by three powerhouse studios: DICE, Motive™ Studios and Criterion™ Games, each with a rich background of creating award-winning games.
- EA SPORTS™ FIFA 18 – Powered by Frostbite™, EA SPORTS™ FIFA 18 blurs the line between the virtual and real worlds, bringing to life the heroes, teams, and atmospheres of the world’s game.
- Madden NFL 18 – With Frostbite™, the spectacle of NFL gameday comes alive delivering photorealistic players, crowds and stadiums, and introduces an all-new mode to the Madden NFL franchise.
- NBA LIVE 18 – Delivering gameplay innovations and a brand-new way to play with ‘The One’, NBA LIVE returns with an experience completely centered around a player’s individual journey.
- Need for Speed™ Payback – This explosive adventure is filled with intense heist missions, high stakes car battles, epic cop pursuits and jaw dropping set pieces. It’s blockbuster gameplay never before seen from the series, fueled by a gripping story of betrayal and revenge. With Need for Speed Payback, it’s about building the perfect ride, getting behind the wheel and playing out an action driving fantasy.
- Battlefield™ 1 – It's a Summer of Battlefield including the entry of the Russian Army and the biggest front of WW1 in Battlefield™ 1 In the Name of the Tsar. Partake in the skirmishes of the Albion assault in a freezing archipelago and fight in the snow-covered ravines of the treacherous Lupkow Pass.
Immediately following the press conference, on EA.com the livestream will continue until 3 p.m. PT with a behind-the-scenes look at what’s happening in the FanFest at EA PLAY. The livestream will provide a closer look at five games – Star Wars™ Galaxy of Heroes, Need for Speed Payback, Madden NFL 18, EA SPORTS™ FIFA 18 as well as a 64-person multiplayer match of the all-new Battlefield 1 map, Nivelle Nights.
EA PLAY 2017 is one of the biggest pop culture events of the summer. At the heart of EA PLAY is the FanFest, which will house more than 150 hands-on gaming stations. At FanFest players will be one of the first to play EA’s newest lineup of games - and you can find a full list of games here - as well as a number of other special activities:
On Saturday night, the multi-platinum Grammy®-nominated rapper Nas will headline a live performance with DJ Green Lantern and rapper Dave East. On Sunday, players will have a chance to get an autograph or take a selfie with NFL legend Barry Sanders.
From 12 noon to 5pm PST on June 12, 2017, fans who play Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II and win their round will compete to win a free trip to Gamescom 2017 in Cologne, Germany and have a special experience with the Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II team. See the Official Rules at: https://www.ea.com/eaplay2017/star-wars-battlefront-ii-ea-play-competition-official-rules
The FanFest is powered by the world’s most robust gaming systems including Xbox One, PlayStation®4, PlayStation 4 Pro, Nintendo Switch™, and PCs powered by Intel. The monitors are furnished by BenQ, the official monitor sponsor of EA PLAY. Hardware peripherals are provided by Logitech G, the exclusive hardware peripherals partner of EA PLAY.
EA PLAY is open to the public. The FanFest schedule is:
- Saturday June 10 from 4pm - 8pm
- Sunday June 11 from 12pm - 6pm
- Monday June 12 from 12pm - 5pm
Please visit http://www.ea.com/eaplay2017 to learn more about the event. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more EA PLAY news and information.