| Developer: Ben Hopkins |
| Publisher: Serenity Forge |
| Platform: PC, Mac |
| Release Date: July 18, 2017 |
| Genre: Platformer, Action, Multiplayer |
| Website: http://serenityforge.com/games/mysticmelee |
A great evil is threatening the galaxy, and only four arcane wizards can stop it.
The world of Mystic Melee brings you a spetacular mix of physics-based platforming, melee, and imaginative spells. You’ll have to master unexpected combinations of all three in order to defeat the many challenges and evils you’ll face.
Featuring robust SINGLE PLAYER and MULTIPLAYER modes:
With objective-based multiplayer modes that have you controlling artifacts or scoring on an enemy goal, Mystic Melee rewards mastering both combat and platforming. Hone your combat and physics-based platforming skills in single player to top the leaderboards.
E3 Reveals & Announcements
JUNE 2, 2016: MYSTIC MELEE TO DEMO AS PART OF INDIE PICNIC
It’s that time of the year again! We at the Indie MEGABOOTH are going arm-in-arm with our pals Devolver Digital to host an E3 event full of indie devs, brews, and more. The Indie MEGATRAILER and MEGAPODS (six stationary demo pods) will be located in Devolver’s by-appointment backlot directly across the street from the LA Convention Center’s South Hall.
Indie Picnic runs June 13-15 from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Check out our sweet, sweet lineup!
Games that will be featured in the MEGAPODS located in Devolver’s back lot area are (you’ll need an appointment to enter the lot; demos are first-come-first-served for the MEGAPODS):
- Masquerada: Songs and Shadows (Witching Hour Studios)
- Nidhogg 2 (Messhof)
- Semblance (Nyamakop)
- Songbringer (Wizard Fu/Double Eleven)
- Sumer (Studio Wumpus)
- Sundered (Thunder Lotus Games)
- 2064: Read Only Memories (MidBoss)
- A Duel Hand Disaster: Trackher (Ask an Enemy Studios)
- Aztez (Team Colorblind)
- Blasters of the Universe (Secret Location)
- Coma Remembered (Serenity Forge)
- Kingsway (Andrew Morrish)
- Mulaka (Lienzo)
- Mystic Melee (Serenity Forge)
- Overland (Finji)
- Redout (34BigThings)
- Roto Color Rhythm (Blue Volcano Studio)
- The King's Bird (Serenity Forge)
- YIIK: A Postmodern RPG (Ackk Studios)