| Developer: Nintendo |
| Publisher: Nintendo |
| Platform: Switch |
| Release Date: 2018 |
| Genre: Adventure, Side-scrolling |
| Website: http://www.nintendo.com/ |
The pink puff is back—in HD—and he’s not alone.
Kirby is back—and he’s finally on the Nintendo Switch console in HD! But this time, he’s not alone. Recruit enemies by hitting them with hearts and gather helpers for a party of up to four characters. On top of that, you can join with up to three friends for a different kind of team-up action!
- The newest Kirby title comes to the Nintendo Switch console in HD
- Recruit up to three enemies as helpers by hitting them with hearts
- Returning copy abilities include, Sword, Fire, Water, Bomb, Broom and many more!
- Imbue copy abilities with different elements, such as wind, water, fire and electricity, by borrowing or giving them to helpers to add more attack power, unleash powerful attacks, or solve puzzles
- Up to 4 players can join in with the horizontal Joy-Con™ controller configuration, or 8 Joy-Con with 4 Joy-Con Grips
E3 Reveals & Announcements
JUNE 13, 2017: NINTENDO SPOTLIGHT AT E3 2017
Check out Nintendo Spotlight: E3 2017. Presentation includes more details about Super Mario Odyssey and other Nintendo Switch games, with a focus on games launching in 2017.
0:00 - Playing to Win Trailer
2:07 - Reggie Intro
3:11 - Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Trailer
6:07 - Kirby for Nintendo Switch Trailer
7:31 - Shinya Takahashi Intro
8:47 - Pokkén Tournament DX
9:22 - Pokémon RPG Announcement
10:21 - Metroid Prime 4 First Look
11:08 - Yoshi for Nintendo Switch Trailer
12:30 - Fire Emblem Warriors Trailer
14:07 - Skyrim on Nintendo Switch
14:33 - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Expansion Pass
17:37 - New amiibo
18:14 - E3 Tournaments
19:55 - Mario + Rabidds Kingdom Battle for Nintendo Switch
20:56 - Rocket League for Nintendo Switch
22:03 - Super Mario Odyssey Trailer