We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
| Developer: Team Colorblind |
| Publisher: Team Colorblind |
| Platform: PC, Mac, Linux, XBO, PS4, Vita, Wii U, possibly Switch |
| Release Date: Summer 2017 |
| Genre: Action, Indie, Strategy |
| Website: https://aztez.com/ |
In Aztez, you are responsible for expanding and maintaining the Aztec empire with turn based gameplay, and managing the chaos of the people with real-time beat 'em up segments.
A game of Aztez doesn't take too long to play, but it is hugely replayable! Every game of empire management is different from the last; different events will occur, different challenges will emerge, and different spoils will be taken every game. Inspired by the timeless surprise gameplay of Weird Worlds: Return To Infinite Space and the deeply expressive action gameplay of Bayonetta, Devil May Cry, and God Of War.
- 8+ complete weapon sets: the spear, the club, the ritual knife, the legendary obsidian sword, and more!
- 25+ enemies based on the historical archetypes: the Eagle warriors, the Jaguar warriors, the Noble warriors, the combat Priests, and more.
- Customizable avatar; beat the gear off of your enemies and wear it!
- 50+ combat environments based on real Aztec cities and locations from the Valley Of Mexico.
E3 Reveals & Announcements
JUNE 2, 2016: AZTEZ TO DEMO AS PART OF INDIE PICNIC
It’s that time of the year again! We at the Indie MEGABOOTH are going arm-in-arm with our pals Devolver Digital to host an E3 event full of indie devs, brews, and more. The Indie MEGATRAILER and MEGAPODS (six stationary demo pods) will be located in Devolver’s by-appointment backlot directly across the street from the LA Convention Center’s South Hall.
Indie Picnic runs June 13-15 from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Check out our sweet, sweet lineup!
Games that will be featured in the MEGAPODS located in Devolver’s back lot area are (you’ll need an appointment to enter the lot; demos are first-come-first-served for the MEGAPODS):
- Masquerada: Songs and Shadows (Witching Hour Studios)
- Nidhogg 2 (Messhof)
- Semblance (Nyamakop)
- Songbringer (Wizard Fu/Double Eleven)
- Sumer (Studio Wumpus)
- Sundered (Thunder Lotus Games)
- 2064: Read Only Memories (MidBoss)
- A Duel Hand Disaster: Trackher (Ask an Enemy Studios)
- Aztez (Team Colorblind)
- Blasters of the Universe (Secret Location)
- Coma Remembered (Serenity Forge)
- Kingsway (Andrew Morrish)
- Mulaka (Lienzo)
- Mystic Melee (Serenity Forge)
- Overland (Finji)
- Redout (34BigThings)
- Roto Color Rhythm (Blue Volcano Studio)
- The King's Bird (Serenity Forge)
- YIIK: A Postmodern RPG (Ackk Studios)